Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stuvvs

I refuse to allow this week to be crappy... Na lie...when there is still a God...

Lost my freaking keys while galavanting across town trying to help a young lady find a prom dress. She didn't want her mum to help or take her so my cousin & I were stuck with this task! In one of the stores while owwing (for a minute we forgot the girl, she's too damn picky) over a pair of really really cute shoes, it just came to mind that i didn't have my keys...thus began the search from bout 8 something in the evening....well, still didn't find it even after we called emergency road service (let me help promote Geico, since accident is not my portion, atleast the yeye insurance money i'm paying them monthly paid-off for something) to come open the car maybe it would be inside as per my car locks itself after like 10 mins if u don't lock it. Sha had to wait for Y (thanks a million to him sha) for bringing down the spare keys...i feel bad that he was coming from somewhere about an hour and some minutes away from home, and then he had to drive another 35 minutes (i think he made it in twenty or less) to bring us the keys...anyway sef, his girlfriend was with us so he had too! lol...

then my yeye phone that fell down and all of a sudden is freezing now...jeez! and it's not even that old sef...and they warned me bout that phone ohhh...infact i'm putting them out there, it's a razor!

Ok, amongst other things... but i've refused to be upset and have a bad week sha!

Onto something lighter...

Princesa's dog's passing away just reminded me bout the dogs we used to have back at home a very long time ago. I think my whole family are dog lovers except me and we always had dogs.

one of them's generation went this way: and Cleo begat Beauty and Beauty Begat Yemisi!

Yes, Yemisi was the dog's name! I think we were taking too long in giving the dog a name or something and just called the puppy-"puppy". We were gisting in the kitchen one day when popsie's driver said the puppy looked the house-help at that time-Yemisi (all the other 5-6 were usually given away); ok, they all used to talk bout one another like that...we were not left out of the jokes too... Anyway, from that day on, he started calling puppy Yemisi.

Finally we figured a name for puppy-can't even remember the name now. As we began to call the puppy the name we realized that she didn't answer oh...but whenever the driver called her yemisi and made that whistiling sound...the puppy dey answer sha! Cut a long story short, household members, including the gateman started calling the dog Yemisi...well, we had no choice but to start calling the dog Yemisi! lol...

3 comments:

AJIKE said...

haaaa all this for you...na wa o!
aMEN WE REBUKE, PURSUE AND OVERTAKE EVERY FORCE THAT WANTS TO MAKE YOUR WEEK CRAPPY...LOL

HOW ARE U HUN?

P.S...AM FIRST!..YAAY

Sasuke said...

eya! sorry about your keys lucky you had someone to bring it to you.

calling your Dog Yemisi. na God go forgive una

princesa said...

Yemisi,lol! What a name for a dog!
So my Bullus inspired this post enh? the dog still get power even after death sha o

How far madam matchmaker,lol!