Wednesday, June 4, 2008

quick post

This is one of the busiest periods for me at work and yet i'm sitting down here blogging...as in i have too many things to turn in and out, and infact i was just given an assignment due next week that if i had had enough time i would have simply refused the work with kinda good excuse sha...

anyway, i just remembered something and i know if i don't write it now, i will forget...i was talking to someone bout old times movies that i could actually watch repeatly without getting tired of them at the mention of some, i was amazed that the person had never seen them!

Most Nigerians i know have seen them, i guess we nigerians are very european in nature and all but some of these movies are just classics!

Some of my favorites include:

Annie
Sound of Music (yes the person has not seen this movie o, it sounds wierd to me, is that a problem or it's just me?)
Mary poppins
Mr. Holland Opus (wait is that rite? don't have time to check it now)
Pretty Woman (ok, in my own book it's a classic...makes me wanna fall in-love)

yeeee...gotto go, can't complete again...but do you have any movie you think is that good and you wanna share? I think i want to see some...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I practically have The Sound of Music memorized; I've watched it that many times.

From your list I haven't seen Mr. Holland's Opus...must check it out!

Hope the busyness at work ends soon.