Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'M IT!

I've been tagged by princesa & Kpakpando to do the ‘Six quirky things’ So here it goes:

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you…
2. Mention the rules in your blog…
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

oh, i still can't figure out this linking thing with the name rather than the site address...


I talk to myself: I have full back and forth conversation with myself. Not even in my head, loud so anyone nearby can actually hear me. I have these conversations if I find myself walking alone somewhere, in the car by myself, in my room, as long as I’m by myself sha, I’ll start talking back and forth.


I get extra domesticated when I’m worried: If I’ve got something on my mind, I could cook, bake a storm and then clean a whole house including the floors. Once I’m done, I sleep and I would usually feel better or have my worries pushed aside temporarily

I have an extremely wide imagination: I let my imagination run over aboard. Ok, for this one, I’ve heard that it maybe bad. I’m one of those people that say we’re on a roller-coaster, I’ll be thinking what if the thing stopped and we’re up? If I saw someone walking on the road I would be thinking: what is a bike just sped across and smashed this person. It goes both ways though; I’ve become a corporate millionaire in my head before and lived the life. I’ve lived a model life, and I’ve lived a wife of a correct pastor and the first lady of Nigeria-all in my head sha!


I’m never really get into anything: You know how people get into things, like some people really like shoes, some clothes, some wrist watches, etc…well, I’ve never really been one of those…regardless of what it is, I’m not a collector like that. (wait does this count as a quirky thing?)

I can blank out everyone else: I can be in a crowed place and still be by myself. As in no one will exist around. I’ll hold conversations in my head and if I try hard enough I won’t see the people really in my physical surroundings.

I’m just weird like that: I may have some double personality traits. I can be the most quiet and most shy person at one place and at another place i’m really out-going. I can also be really razz when I want to be and still spill out them correct fone when the need be…I prefer old fashion ways to these modern/civilization methods…I’ll rather write a letter than e-mail, I’ll rather fill out a form by paper than computer, I’ll rather talk to a real person than a silly pre-recorded vioce on the phone

Wow! I made it to 6, thought I would not be able to! Even though I’m still not sure if what I did is the rite thing sef. These things are hard and require a lot of thinking…jeezzz…

Ok, I’m too lazy to start tagging people abeg, besides I think everyone has done this already. So I simply tag the first 6 people to read this if they have not already done so. I’ll follow up by going on their blogs to inform them…so please leave me a comment so I know who to go leave a comment for. Oh, if u don’t have a blog, I volunteer my blog for you to leave a comment…lol…just send it to me via e-mail and I’ll put it up…easy abi?


11 comments:

Flourishing Florida said...

omg! i tot i was d only person who talks 2 herself out loud. oh, i don't just stop @ talking 2 myself. i act out scripts. wenever am alone, am both starring & directing a play/movie/drama everything!!!!!!!! wen i was little, i did it everywhere i was, but got so many looks dat i trained myself 2 restrict t 2 wen am all by myself. isn't it fun

oh, u r domesticated wen upset! jeez, how i'd love 2 have u as a roomie. i'd b annoying u everytime am too lazy 2 clean up

Anonymous said...

The next time you're worrying about something and cooking, bring that yummy food over here ok?

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ilike the part about a wild imagination, pretty much like me - I’ve become a corporate millionaire in my head before and lived the life. I’ve lived a model life, and I’ve lived a wife of a correct pastor and the first lady of Nigeria-all in my head sha! - Have U ever imagined being my wife?

Unknown said...

FFF: i see we have something in common! thank God oh, then i'm not wierd again...it automatically becomes normal when u find other people doing it...lol...If we're roomies, thin u'll get annoyed at my picking up everything before it's time to pick it up...funny enuf, if it's just me, i'll litter

GNG: i'll be sure to pass the food down...

NB:lol...hmmmm...now u're giving me something to imagine...oh wait! is that a proposal? lol

Anonymous said...

lol at talking to urself loudly!!!

Afrobabe said...

Gosh...I can clean the whole house when i am upset....this is a great achievement cos my place usually looks like a hurricane struck...

My imagination borders on phsyco...I have imagined being on a train platform and being pushed on the tracks by someone who doesn't like blacks..

I actually smile at the cctv (cameras) imagining them saying ..this is the last siting of afrobabe before she was pushed onto the train track!!!

yes I know...kolo at its worst...

Unknown said...

pinksatin- na so i see am oh...border line of crazy abi?

afrobabe:lol...imagination borders on psycho...i see say we plenty...thank God oh, i was beginning to be worried bout myself...lol...i no dey fear again...

Anu boy said...

s.chic... sorry to say, but girl you are weird...

lol.....

Allied said...

i share 1-4 with you... cleaning clears my mind

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

lol-u tag the first 6 pple to read this.i talk to my clothes,myself,food etc

AJIKE said...

real quirks mehn...couldn't help the laughter...

i agree with dude

Girl u weird...lol