Friday, May 23, 2008

Profile

Hello there...yeah, me too i had almost given up on this (good things take time i've heard) but some wonderful man sent me his profile...ladies feel free to contact him through me...and "him," if u're interested in any of the profiles, pls mail me...

Age: 31
Sex: Male
Occupation: Working (Computer Operation and Instruction) and Student LASPOTECH
Religion: Xtian
State: Lagos
Country: Nigeria.
Age Range Partner: 19yrs - 28yrs
Looking for lady : Within Nigeria (Any Part of the Country)


So u interested in this brother? e-mail me @ sassiechic@gmail.com

Ok, i dey come, i feel the urge to do one of those random posts...have no better gist....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Short and sweet profile! Here's hoping he finds himself a nice match!

Anonymous said...

what! he wont mind a 19 year old! Haba bros!!!
@GNG there is nothing sweet about the short profile... a bit unattractive if you ask me... i reckon you wont be asking lol.

nuff said

princesa said...

Just wanted to holla...howdy babes?!

Unknown said...

gng: i second that...hoping he finds the love of his life on here...what's up with our research? I've not done much oh...catch up with u soon

NB:sweetie, to each his own abeg, a 10yr age difference is not as bad sha...

princesa: How now? hope all is well?