Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Two posts in one day, achievement for me.

Two days ago...
Man: Hey girl how you doing?
Me: Hey long time, how have you been? daughter?, and your wife?
Man: Everyone is good.
Man: So you seeing someone now?
Me: Oh Yeah, about time rite?
Man: It's all good, you happy?
Me: Of-course
Man: You sure?
Me: yeah i'm sure
Man: Oh just checking, anyway, you looking good as usual, take care o.k
Me: yeah you too

Today...

phone rings

Me: goodafternoon, blah blah blah, may i help you?
Man: Yes, can i speak to s.chic?
Me: This is she
Man: Hey girl, it's mE
Me: Oh hi, what's up?
Man: Nothing much
Man: Hey, you know J's mom and i seperated a while ago
Me: Oh really, didn't know that, sorry bout that
Mna: Yeah, you know how things are
Me: Hmm, i don't, i'm not married yet.
Man: Anyway, just wanted to give you my number, you know, if you wanted to hang out sometime or have dinner you can give me a call. Send me a text with your phone so i don't have to call the job anymore ok?
Me: oh sure, what's the number?

At this point i'm pretending to be writing the number

Man: Ok, so give me buzz then, and we'll hang out, have get drinks. I'll stop by to see you when i come around there again ok.?
Me: Sure, yeah.

Biko! Ogini! egbami! a whole s.chic? I'm sure there are still single men out there without wives or kids for me to come and be settling for such mess. It is well sha!

2 comments:

princesa said...

LOL! Who is this guy???

I hope he didnt leave his wife and kid for you o!

Unknown said...

My dear,the guy yeye small abeg. His daughter's like 8 years old o, no be se e be small child. i doubt a niaja guy will come at me like that sef. What nonsense.

His break-up with his wife has nothing to do with me abeg, i think he just saw me that day and was trying to try his luck.