Friday, October 19, 2007

Really can't think of a good title

So, i'm at work and this new indian lady is reading palms, of-course them nosy people hear want to hear what they have to say about everyone and i'm coerced into it. Now i must say i absolutely do not believe in palm reading but it was interesting hearing her. Right in front of them all i was quick to reject all the nonsense in the mighty name of Jesus. But in all, i guess i'm going to have some good money somewhere along the line, i have a strong aura about me and my faith line is really good, i'm still going to read some more, even though i've convinced myself that no PHD in my future, i mean, me is completely tired of this reading business-masters i believe is the height of it for me, and like my aunt keeps begging my uncle to stop encouraging me to do Phd so that i can get married and have kids.

Now, the funny one is that she currently sees no love/marriage line. I don't think some of these people understand heaven principles sha. It's o.k, i doubt they've heard bout some serious "fire" prayers that make things happen or our mountain top prayers. With those kinda support, i'm bound to have my own husband. Oh, yeah, so she sees only one child and another half line which means the child was supposed but never came into existence.(abortion or stillborn) Me i don't know....and my life line is actually long too. (Funny).

Once again, i rebuke the devourer over my life in Jesus name.

No comments: