Monday, April 7, 2008

Writing

Hmmm.... missed this space for a minute! I think i've lost that blogging spirit though... I've got quite a bit to rant about but i don't even know where to start and where to end and maybe a part of me can't put up personals anymore...

So i was having a bit of a lazy saturday and while sitting infront of the computer thinking either to blog-as in read other people's blog or to jejely go and read a book, or finish up my cleaning that i've been putting away for a while now. I was thinking bout what i was going to do with my drawer filled with Halequine presents books, some mills & boon, halequine romance, etc. My mind went back to those days when it was an addiction- how sad huh? I remember starting off early too, i think many nigerian families made their children cultivate a reading habit because i remember sharing famous fives and all the rest of those books. Finally got introduced to the nigerian version books like pacesetters, etc...

Well i was thinking bout all of this and how i've read some bloggers beautiful writings such as Ms. Vera, Ms. Bimby lads, Ms. Catwalq, Ms. Allied and i wondered how they did it. I always wanted to write but doubt i ever finished one single story sef...it just seemed like too much thinking....lol...yeah, i'm lazy like that....

Anyway, i was bored so i thought i'ld start again atleast this time i can put it up here rather than on paper... It may not even be completely original sef as in after many years of Lynn Graham, Danielle Steele, Sidney Sheldon, and Nora Roberts...hmmm...what do u expect? but it still comes from my head sha!

Only now, i'm just doing it for the fun of it.... the story may never get finished as usual, it may not even make sense at some point.

Maybe i can get people interested though. As in people like me that want to write but can't really write...we can collaborate u know.... how about i start it off and anyone reading feel free to add the next paragraph, chapter, line, whatever it is and we can finish a complete book.

It could be funny, serious, dramatic, tragedic (is that a real word?) anyway, u get the gist.... just came to my mind now.... how exciting!!!!!

So i'm posting up the first part... please feel free to add even if it's a line or tell me where to make changes to give it more effects.... like in describing a person or a place or thing....

As we go along, any reader may also feel free to give it a name because i have no idea either...

1 comment:

Chari said...

ehn...am up for it! I! I! auntie I!