Friday, April 25, 2008

Stuvvs

HMMMM...

People, please allow me to express that "there is a God!"

I have a testimony: "And we overcame by the blood of the lamb and by the word of our testimony"

So bout a week or two now, i was being hunted for money oh! It came to an embarassing point where those idiot debt collectors even started calling me at work, thank God it was me they were getting directly...lol...(now i can laugh about it)

Well, i was determined not to let my spirit be completely down so i kept "believing" but the honest truth was that i knew 1k5 was not going to drop from nowhere. Ok, i was down at some point, i think i made mention of it somehow, because i remember going out and treating myself to a couple of new outfits, and a pair of shoes,(yeah bad idea abi, it would esp since i needed money, the trust me, the amount would not have paid my debts) Even though i knew the money was not going to come, i was determined i was not going to borrow either. Abi, borrowing again to pay off one gbese is not the solution. And truly, for one of my gbese's that is automatic deduction, it was the bank's fault oh, they threw me off and me i thought i had money in the account i kuku ma started spending...only for them to call me and say almost a month later and say a payment did not go through...Men! that step me back big time!

School had sent third notice...lol... and next step was to send to debt collection which would acrue another 17% on the amount...I was just thinking abi who sent me to school now...diploma dem no wan give me sef...I think i had posted them enough and it was finally time to pay off...let me add that i've not exactly started reaping/benefiting for that added degree oh...

Well, s.chic's brother was supposed to be the last resort sha, but since i've not spoken to him in a minute and i even missed his birthday i had still not devised how i was going to get him to give me the money oh... i said give yeah, not borrow...atleast if not all, pay one of my gbese's... I really like brothers sha, wonder if it's the same with sisters...i can truly obtain from my brothers.

Earlier this year, one of my brothers gave me money for new pair of glasses, call it my b/day present. Well, the good sister i am, i kuku ma spent the money, ok i can justify it, i did business with it...The thing is, he never asked if i had even gotten the glasses sef, but please why did daddy s.chic ask every single time he called? I was almost going to tell him "ki lo de?" are you the one that gave me the money?...but since he himself is coming real soon, i had to go find money again and get new frames ohhh...

Anyway, i digressed, sorry. Somehow, the amount i needed and a tart bit more came to look for me when i least expected...thanks to "uncle sam." (my tax returns)

So, really there is a God!
***************************************************************************************
Unto other things... Some colleagues & I had a conversation a long time ago about this, and i didn't believe when one of the girls said it happened to them...but it's finally happening to me.

You want to know what? Ok, i'm shy, i'm ashamed to say it sef, but i've starting getting pre-menstrual horniness... As in, i know my period is coming because i start to feel horny...

Please abeg, tell me i'm ok and it does happen.

I've come to the conclusion that i need to get married and have unaccountable sex at this stage in my life. When i say unaccountable sex, i don't have to feel guilty that i'm having sex outside of wedlock and the fact that i'll be having it with my husband, rather than the available man just because i'm horny.
*************************************************************************************
So, our profiles, i've had different responses to it. I just wanted to clarify that the ladies on here so far are not "desperately" in a bad way looking. We are just opening our options up since we may not be in a position to meet people all the time like that and for other different reasons.

If i could get anyone reading this to make a mention of it on their blog it would be much appreciated. I'm actually looking for guys that i know are serious in my personal life as well to add to it but the problem is i would be exposing my blog, which actually i already did to a personal friend to get her profile up.

Ok, i think i've talked enough for now jare...

ps: one more thing before i go... was playing catch-up with a friend of mine and she was asking me for advice and i really could not help her. So there is this guy she's talking to now, problem is the guy used to talk to her friend at one point. Her friend is no longer in the state and they've both moved on since long time ago sha. Anyway, so she knows all their history because she and the friend used to be real close at some point...but the guy is expressing serious interests, as in marriage interest...so is it ok for her to date him? does she have to ask her friend? I told her i would have to go consult with awon temi (my own) and get back to her..lol...see how dry my real world is? You my beautiful readers are my own!

Anyway, what do you all think?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

pre menstrual horniness ke?infact me when the time is coming i am so irritated if any guy touches me i will stab him!!!!

men abt ur friend i dont know o..i mean d guy has dated her friend and all that!!!

AJIKE said...

lol at pink satin!
anyho how r u lovey?
ehen. yes o, thank God for sttling all ure gbese!

And haaa, i think the babe has to speak to the friend, but then again the friend may say its ok, when its not in her heart so i don't know ooooo

but personally i won't cos, y is the guy now coming to meet me after he has dated my friend...hmm, a bit skeptical here..

ayhow sha have a fab week!!!!

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

lol. thank God u got the money.those Debtors can b sumthin else

Unknown said...

pink-satin: i don't understand oh, i used to be like that with the irritation...but all of a sudden, the last few periods, i'm beginning to pay attention to the changes

ajike: i honestly think the guy is legit, based on how they came across each other again...the girl has moved on like 3 steps, as in she's dated like 3 different guys since that particular guy...me i'm just wondering that since my friend knows all the juicy details that went on in their relationship, it would be wierd...then again, maybe it's just me sha

anonymous gal:sumthin else is an understatement for them o jare...but the feeling or the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you're not being "wanted" for money is priceless...i can finally sleep well at nite without drugging myself..lol...thanks anyway...

AJIKE said...

oh ok..i see..then there is othing to feel guilty about since the gal may have moved on..i mean!
But hmmm i don't blame us for feeling insecure on such matters like this one!

eeyah!

Anonymous said...

wassup sweetie - believe me, no matter how long, the friend will still feel a tweak about them dating. if she truly likes the guy and thinks it can work she should be open with her friend; tell her she's talking with him.
pre-menstraul horniness? ha i am tooo born again to comment on that.

nuff said

princesa said...

Pre-menstrual horniness,hmmm...so it has a name. i get the feeling at times so i guess you are on normaal terrain babes.

As per your friend, i think what matters if how they both feel about each other. Their past is past!

Flourishing Florida said...

lol @ pre-menstral horniness. dat thing happens 2 me o. in fact, my own is during my period gon-gon. daz wen i want! of course, d bobo no go gree lol.

anyway, 4 ur friend, i think maybe she should seek her friend's opinion first. let her explain it 2 her, 'see o, see o', b4 she proceeds. of course, if she's feeling d guy, i won't advice her 2 reject d proposal just her friend has once been there

Unknown said...

ajike: i agree with u o, i still it would still be wierd if it was me sha...

Stbloke: lover boy, i guess at this point i'll tell her everyone seem to think she should tell her friend even though her friend has moved to another state.

too "born-again"? Thank God for your life o...lol...besides, you be man sef wetin you wan talk....

princessa:u too dey get am? Abeg, na me form name oh, don't know if the name makes sense sef...glad i'm not the only one on it sha...lol

FFF:U too dey among? but, Haba? your own na anoda level oh, on your period itself?lol...wonder what ignites those feelings sha