Thursday, March 13, 2008

CSI

I need to be stopped! I've made it a habit to stay up and watch reruns of CSI. I especially like Criminal Intent-i think that's what it's called, the one with Mr. Big from Sex and the City? I also like Special Victims Unit (SVU). I think i called it SUV for the longest time my sister got irritated with it...lol...

Anyway, last night, that was the last thing i watched before sleeping off, but abeg someone tell me why i had a complete dream of some Criminal Intent Stuff? I can't remember the full gist sha, but i remember i was one of the investigators with an oyinbo man as my partner. It was a nigerian case that had us traveling to nigeria as part of the investigation sha. I woke up laughing and sorry for myself...lol. I even remember having black pant suit on with dark sunglasses even stopping by popsie and all that...

The dream kuku finished with us solving the case... it's unfortunate i can't remember the details of the case...

4 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

I must be missing out by not watching CSI...my friend LOVES the show!

LOL SUV...even I knew it was SVU sha.

Anu boy said...

Omo na wa 4 you oh... any better????

nice one yeah

Vera Ezimora said...

S. Chic, you must be talking about Law & Order not CSI. Law & Order is the one that has Special Victims Unit, Criminal Intent, and Original.

LOL @ SUV. "Special Unit Victims" then? Or just good ol' "Law & Order: Sports Utility Vehicle" LOL

Unknown said...

Goodnaija: It's not my fault abeg.. i'll get it rite someday...

anu boy:How you dey?

Vera: Thanks for correcting it o... it's ridiculous i clueless i can be. U dey take small abuse me abi? with my SUV..lol

good to have you back though