Friday, January 11, 2008

Delirious

Started coming down with a cold/flu/something sha so i was out of the world tired yesterday after getting back from work and it didn't help that someone did not show up and i had to help out even though i have this nonsense forms on my desk i have to complete for too many people during tax season which is around now. (note to self, you have to pick up on those now before those annoying pple start calling for their statements)

So i'm supposed to pick up a friend coming back from naija from the airport today. After taking some medicine to help with this virus i was totally out and enjoying my sleep when my friend called me to remind me not to forget to come pick her up.

Woke up at about 4:30a.m, jumped out of my bed, freaked out that i was late picking her up, as she had asked me to get to the airport for 10p.m.;already imagining her being pissed of as hell because she had to take a cab. Picked up my phone and thought about calling her house but i figured she would probably be asleep. Actually took my pj bottoms off thinking about if i should just go to the airport like that or not.

Thank the good Lord i had to go to the bathroom because while waiting for the urine to finish coming out i took a moment to think about what day it was. I still had my phone in hand so i looked at the time she called me and realized if she was coming in for 10p.m., then she could not have called me at 1:00a.m. to remind me to be at the airport.

That's when i realized it was still only Thursday.... the hiss that followed, even i didn't know i had it in me like that...pskskpskspskskpspkspskspsksppskskpksssss

3 comments:

Afrobabe said...

lol...hope you feel better now....take loads of orange juice...i know...nasty but helps...

princesa said...

Pele dear. Ope ur cold is gone now.
@afro,orange juice is far from nasty o!

Unknown said...

Thanks ladies for the concern. Feeling much better. Orange juice is kinda nasty for me though...