Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I've been meaning to post but i've truly been lazy. I actually have a post to put up but it's not complete yet. Maybe later today or tomorrow. In the mean time:

Just witnessed a demon possesed child. Yes, this child is possessed, am sorry to say it and i hate to say it but there is no explanation for such behavior. It's a pity i can't put up a clip of the behavior. She's only 5 years old, in kindergarten, and on a normal day very sweet. Today, i had to go observe her and in my mind i had to be praying for her. Interesting enough, the moment i recognized that her situation had to be spiritual and i started to pray (abeg, all this i was doing in my mind while observing ohhh) she turned to me and started to scream "get out," "get out before i kill you" to the point where she started to kick and push m, this yankee no pay for real... if na niaja, i for don beat dem spirits out of her body for real with my fists and with prayer.

On another note:
naija's are a mess for real (in a good way o) was at a party this weekend and once the "elere" (musician) started to sing "Yahoozee" everyone lost it. Even some older folks. Fingers rolling around the place. Even i found myself doing it... sad huh?

ok, i should try to put up the post i've been trying to for a minute today or tomorrow...

Enjoy

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hahaha, first and foremost, the girl really turned on you once you started praying? lol! To God be the glory, like they say in Nollywood.

Secndly, I would pay to see the elderly doing the Yahoozee dance. Good money too!

Thanks for making me laugh. It's been a tough couple of days.

Unknown said...

Eyaa, mommy TK, sorry bout the days... it's sure to get better. Glad i could atleast put a smile on your face...