Thursday, November 1, 2007

Spider/Superstition

I officially have to stop watching yourba movies.

Last week i watched one movie that this guy got charmed after supposedly walking through a spider's web.

Well, today at work same thing happened to me. I ignored it and got it off my face until a co-worker of mine said i had a spider on my hair. For some dumb reason i paniced, after she took it off i started to plead the blood of Jesus, at the same time rejecting and rebuking every plan contrary to the plan of God over my life.

Meanwhile this lady is looking at me, if she could speak pigin, she would probably have asked "abi i don kolo." She's indian and actually told me it was a good omen in her country. Something about my wishes would come to pass. I really just starred at her like a zombie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...it is well.

Allied said...

lol.. that was hilarious

anevisa said...

Why dont you associate yourself with the indians because of the good omen thing?

Unknown said...

simplynuttie... my dear, the niaja in me will not allow me that kin thing.