Friday, November 9, 2007

See me see Wahala

Ok, so this girl eh, i don't even know what kinda games she's playing. I know she's suspicious of my friendship with her brother who has a girlfriend but pays me too much attention, but hey... if i'm good like that, i can't blame him. But on a serious note though, i don't want her brother like that, he really is just a good friend and i even advice him on his babe sef. I know this girl has issues with it still though, because someone else confirmed it to me.



So why is she now offering me a man? even after i said i'm in a relationship o? calls me up today about some 37 year old man looking for a wife. The man's birthday is this coming sunday and he wants her to bring him a wifey material girl and this _ _ _ _ _(thank God i'm saved) calls me up askng me if i wanted to go.



I don't even know what to say to her... i feel insulted sef. Ok i'm closer to 30 than i want to believe and so what? I'm not desperating looking to get married in the next 3-6 months; sorry but for me 37 is old. close to 40 does not sound attracting to me. Besides, God forgive me o, if judging by the girls crew, the guy i'm suspecting has to be kinda on the yoruba fuji side. I say that because a group of them gather together often saying they are from "isale eko" (downtown lagos) you know, for lack of a better word, i'll use the word razz, with their fuji kinda music.

Ok, i know what to tell her now. I guess this writing thing works.

7 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

ah, you are wicked oh! So Isa leko equals razz to you, eh? Not fair!

Anyway, if you don't like her crew then you might not want to meet the guy. Period. However, sometimes it is good to step out off your comfort zone. You will be shocked at the rewards.

BTW, its my first time here, so, welcome to Blogville!

Unknown said...

Hey solomonsydelle, thanks for visiting and welcoming me, i think i've become stale now sha...Isaleko does not equal razz but some folks like to discredit it as such and am sure you get my drift on those kinda tendencies.

I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone but i think i'll pass on this guy sha... TC

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
princesa said...

Is she married? Why she no hook up with the man na??
I tire for some peeps sha!

Unknown said...

princesa, na so i talk too o.. i think the guy is one of her boyfriend's friends o... but na she sabi abeg

Anonymous said...

Maybe she just thinks you need a man of your own. Stop befriending other people's men and start looking after your own.

anevisa said...

I can identify with your friend a little because a friend of mine was/is actually seeing my brother.

I sincerely dont like it. I felt she should have asked for my permission before agreeing to a date with him.

Anyways, i kept mute and my brother found out things about her that were/is not suitable for him.

My brother decided not to see her again due to his findings....(am i happy?) oh yes!

Your friend isnt the naughty type....I actually wanted to video my bros while making out with his babe and show it to my friend...innocently, ofcourse!