Monday, December 21, 2009

Things Happen...

Sometime last week i watched a nigerian yoruba movie where a grown married woman with a child was sent out of her husband's house because she was a bed wetter. Because of the way the story line went, i remember saying to myself how my people exagerate a lot.

I was talking to an old guy friend of mine this evening when he told me he had been talking to this babe for a while and that the first night she slept over at his place, she wet his bed! I couldn't understand it....

In the movie, the ylater found out that the husband's father was behind the whole thing...and bla bla bla...

In real life, the dude said they had to throw away all the beddings and the girl left embaraased. She called him back once to apologize saying that has never happened to her before.

My friend now kinda thinks that maybe another babe may have put something fetish on his bed...lol...

Interesting..but don't hink i want to try to guess or analyze...