Saturday, January 3, 2009

Profile

It's a New Year!!!! Yipeee...praying that new and beautiful things will happen for us all in this new year in Jesus Name....Amen!

So i thought i was done with this profiling thing but i sporadically (is the use and the word correct? just thot i'ld try my mind on big words...lol...if it's not, o well...) get someone asking me to put up a profile or is interested in one they've read from the past.

That reminds me, i have to do a follow up on the last match...i wonder if anything good came out of it....

This one i'm putting up today is actually someone i know personally, and if things were different, i could have hooked up with him myself...lol... "BUT"....let's just say there is a but there for us...

In other words...his a great guy....so ladies, if u're interested...pls feel free to let me know...if u have further questions for him...his willing to answer them...

Age: 29
Sex: male
Occupation: IT consultant
Religion: Christian
Faith: Pentecostal
Resident Country: London
COuntry of Origin: Nigeria
State: Illesha
Age range seeking: 24 - 30
Seeking Someone preferably in london but someone who "can" and is willing to be able to travel back and forth also ok
Interest: Reading, music, arts
Description: Quiet, Intelligent, intellectual (o.k, this is me adding this), simple...

Well ladies...his laid it down...just send me an e-mail if you are at all curious about this individual...

by the way, i have case 3 to put up...maybe i will tomorrow...

5 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

Happy New Year, schic! God is going to do lovely things for you this year o...I feel it!

Wishing your friend all the best with this profile thing. I am a big believer that you can meet the person for you in lots of different ways so please do keep us updated!

-Good Naija Girl-

Afrobabe said...

happy new year babes...

'Yar Mama said...

Happy New Year.

Unknown said...

Happy New Year ladies...hope the year brings in new blessings for us all!!

Eze said...

Hi,

My name is Eze and I am new in Canada and looking at the possiblity of getting hhooked up to someone interesting.Can you be of help?

Thanks

Eze