Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's so hard keeping up with blogging these days, i honestly just can't find the time...i have different things in my head and say i'll come blog bout it but then by the time i do find a little bit of time, i forget what i was going to blog about....

I was going to blog about the hilariousness and popularity of the yoruba movie called Jenifa...As in, that girl deserves an award for real...

Anyway, i had a really wierd dream last night and thought i would blog bout it before i forget again...Funny it was a really detailed dream too...not sure if it happens to anyone, but it was as if at one point i was pulling out of the dream back to consciousness but i forced myself back to sleep so i could continue and finish the dream...lol...sad huh?

Ok, so get to the dream already abi? well even before that- background to my dream is based on the issues i've have been blogging about...i've been hearing different kinds of stories that is funny sha...also coupled with the fact that there is a bit of marriage buzz around me. My cousin and a very good friend of mine got engaged this new year and so the buzz...my friend's wedding is in about 6months and i'm heavily involved in the planning...i'm even MOH sef....infact, i went to sleep last night after a telephone conference with the bride and the head planner-bride's sister in-law...already, there is drama that i wish not to be involved in especially since it's something as ridiculous as aso-ebi (family clothing)- how many different ones? these group of people want their own while another group want another one and so on...anyway...that was what i slept thinking bout....

My dream, now i've forgotten the full gist sef.... somehow was sha that me too i was getting ready to marry...lol...honestly, only people who really know me would find the fact that i'm marrying funny...infact the guy had proposed and all that only to find out during the planning that the guy is married and with kids sef...as in, young guy, nothing to indicate or prompt me to that before...we had been dating for atleast a year...not once had there been any sign of him being married....he didn't have to call anyone, travel anywhere and all...

Well, i remember there was one part where he was just in a living room just sitting down looking when some older pple from his home were breaking the news to me...he insisted he still wanted to marry me though...that that family was not real...anyway...think the last thing i remember was me just crying that why would something like that happen to me of all people! lol

I thought it was realyl funny....lol

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

mehn, thhis your dream sounds like nollywood film, sha!

lol!

Happy new year!

Unknown said...

mummy TK, i don't even understand myself!