Tuesday, January 6, 2009

case update

ok, i have like God knows how many things on my table that i need to do...but i don't feel like it, don't have the strength for it and don't know where to start from...i sha know my oga wants to see typed up papers by 11am and it's currently 9:40a.m.

and what i'm i doing? blogging! SAD!

I'm thinking about getting off facebook, i've seen something that i should not have seen...if i had been jejely minding my business doing what i should be doing...i would have been blissful in my ignorance...huff!

oh yeah main reason for signing in here...the gist from that babe from case 2...well, not confirmed yet but according to the babe the guy did cancel his wedding in naija oh...his not back yet because his sorting things out still....

could this be true?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Get off facebook. You wont regret it. Facebook is going to destroy the world. Do it now... For your own sake. Think how much nicer your life was before fb came along.