Monday, November 3, 2008

The year is coming to an end...na wa oh...

I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!

Now, people that know me well enough will very much be surprised!! Infact i hear my dear freind J shouting some serious 7 halleluyahs on my behalf...lol

The thought, i won't lie, scares me like heck because too many times i'm convinced i have issues....and i'm not too good in the relationship department sef....even though i'm being considered for singles coordinator at my church...lol...but i have this nagging feeling telling me i want to...lol...(best way i can explain the feeling)

I want to blame it on a number possible reasons but all the reasons i can think about have always been there and they've never bothered me:

1. fact that a very old and dear friend of mine just contacted me and she's in the U.S. having a baby. (Not the first of my friends to have kids)

2. The new wedding webbies that Omosewa put up...lol... (I've been drooling on wedding webbies for bout 2 yrs now)

3. I'm about to turn a year older ( I've been turning a year older and marriageable age for about 3-5 years now)

4. Spoke to daddy schic this weekend and he mentioned that he was "expectant." Daddy schic never really talks about marriage...even though i've heard he expresses his concerns to others who then bring it up to me...

5. I'm currently being chased by atleast two men that i believe are very much eligible...inspite of the fact that i do want to get married, i can't go ahead with any of them...except ____________

Is something wrong with me??????????

I have a migraine!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u getting marriage jitters or sumn... why dont u wanna get married?lol

Unknown said...

hey t&t, I do want to get married oh!!! I'm not engaged or anything...but i do want to get married like really SOON!!!lol