Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I already know i'm a bit of a careless person but this has been the most annoying one in a while...i lost a set of very important keys at work. A co-worker of mine was quick to tell me that i should just still the principal's bunch of keys and go and duplicate them...me i figured i still had to report the keys, Godforbid some important children's files/documents are missing they would look for all of us that have keys...infact, the girl still told me earlier today that all i had to do is get my hand on the principal's keys and she'll do the rest...hmm...now i wonder why she was so eager to help...

Anyway, just found the keys as i had used it to hold the last page of a folder i had been working on last week...and i guess since last week, i've not picked up the folder sef...lol...can someone say careless!!! abeg, i know...but it's a relief sha...i was tired of boring keys to get in...

on another note, i'm inclined to mention as per it's all i'm hearing here...that i hope all those people eligible to vote have at this time gone out to go and fulfil their civic duty abi is it right?

on another another note, i just remembered something that happened last week that i had been meaning to share...again, men sha!

I met this guy, let's call him femi earlier on during the summer at one church's single's event. It was held at D&B so there was a lot of mingling going on. Anyway, Femi caught me of-guard and was really loud and since church people were there and all and the whole point was for people to meet people, i sha gave femi my number. Femi called me a couple of times and God forgive, i really thought the guy was a joke...he was funny though so whenever i was in the mood i picked up his calls....infact, he disturbed me one day so bad that he wanted to see me so i invited him over to where i was...i was away from my house that weekend...Truly, that visit only confirmed what i already knew...

Anyway, Femi too stopped calling me like that after that visit sha...i think i spoke to him maybe 2 months later and that was it...

Well, last week i get a call and it's from Femi!!! I'm honestly surprised as had even forgotten bout him. At some point, our conversation went thus:

Femi: So, how have you been, u just fashied me sha
me: I could have sworn it was the other way around, u fashied me...(who do i kid?)
Femi:ok oh, anyway, so are you married now, are you pregnant?
me: married ke? pregnant ke? not possible!!!
Femi: so why did you fashie me now? ok, are you seeing someone?
me: i didn't fashie u, other way around...and no, i'm not seeing anyone
Femi: ahh, ok so what about me? i thought we were having something?
me: ok, i kid, i'm seeing someone...sorry
Femi: are u sure?
me: yes now, haba!
Femi:for how long now? because we talked in June
me: emm, it's pretty recent sha...lol
Femi: why now? what about me?
me: at this point i'm laughing (by the way, i tend to laugh bout a lot of things...real goofy)
me: well, when i didn't see u i moved on...lol...
Femi: ok, i hope his good to you sha, if it does not work out, remember me
me: emm, i sure will
Femi: ok, what about that your friend that you were with at the place?
me: who? J? eyaaa, she's fine oh
Femi: Is she seeing someone too?
me: (of-course i'm laughing again, thinking to myself what a joke) yeah, she's seeing someone too
Femi: well, do you have any friends you can introduce me to?
me: i'll have to go think bout it, most of my friends are either married or in a relationship
Femi: ok oh, please think about it and call me back

Our conversation sha ended somehow and i just couldn't stop thinking the guy must be silly or is it me?

1 comment:

Aphrodite said...

LOL...
It's not you. The guy is plain silly.