Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My blog

i know i have so ignored this blog, not because i lack what to blog about but i think laziness plays a big part in it....also, i no longer have the sort of privacy i used to have during work hours; i now constantly have someone looking at what am doing...*hissssssssssssss.*

I've been thinking about how i could also get motivation to update the blog so i've decided to join the wedding lot and thus, am going to document my journey down the aisle on this blog.

I think i have about a year...which should be good...God help me! I can't promise i'll do this all religiously but i'll be here from time to time to catch up.

Not sure where to start though so once i figure it out i'll be back to start am thinking for the sake of my special friend GNG who is probably very very mad at me now, i'll start from the proposal...hehehehe...

Gotto go now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just answer my facebook msg jare!

Looking forward to reading your entries about the plans!