Thursday, October 30, 2008

A while back i started putting up profiles of individuals in an attempt to help many, including myself, find love. I think most of the people that put up profiles were females and maybe we had 2-3 guys or something. Like too many other things i do, i truly didn't follow up on it. Not sure how i would have sef...when i started it, infact i had thought about doing albums with pictures and so many other ideas...lol...

Anyway, i recently got an e-mail that a gentleman (atleast i presume) was interested in a certain lady he had read her profile on here. We've been working on the logistics of what would follow after showing interest. I thought it was only fair for him to also put up a profile just incase a lady finds him interesting. Thus:

Age: 30
Sex: Male
Occupation: IT consultant
Religion: Xtian
State: Benue
Country: NIgeria
Age Range Partner: 24 - 30
Looking for lady : Within Nigeria (Any Part of the Country)

Well, we've moved on from that point...the lady being sort has accepted to communicate and thus we're doing it via e-mail to begin with....let's wish them luck....think it would be cool if something nice comes out of it!
-_----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unto other things

So i'm beginning to feel like i should be back in school doing something. What it is i should be doing or what i want to do is not completely clear to me. I've got a couple of options of what i think i should do and honestly, i think i'm officially confused.

See, i've got a second degree already. My thoughts in recent times have gone from going to do a Phd to going to get a second masters, to going to law school sef...or just go do some certifications....I had mentioned to the folks that i was going for an information session on a Phd program for one school and of-course the only thing they had to say is that they hope the guy won't run from me.

I know one thing for sure though, that i'm on the right part to whatever it is i want to do. Even though the situation is small right now but i've been having this thing in my mind that the experience i'm gaining from this "mini job" is preparing me and is going to be very very useful to me down the line.

Now, the funds to pursue this is another thing...but then again....i'm a BELIEVER...and nothing is beyond God!

Hmmm.....

2 comments:

Rebirth said...

hopefully they click....... always wondered if internet hook up was fun..... may give it a try... :)
thanx for stopping by my blog

Unknown said...

hey funms, thanks for stopping by...if u wanna give it a try, how about u start here, put a profile up..send to my e-mail sassiechic@gmail.com...i may even have a personal/personal for you...are u seriously looking? lol