Friday, October 24, 2008

Ok, my return here is even as bad. I really thought i would come everyday and update....really, i usually have the stuff in my head but the first chance i get to actually blog, i really don't remember what i was going to blog about.

Anyway, watched pretty woman last nite and by God! for some reason i can't get over that movie...regardless of how many times i see it. It's like my all time favorite sha...

Sometime last week, a friend of mine came online and we had this conversation:

friend:I am feeling real funny
schic :funny like how?
friend:I dont know what is wrong with me
schic: stomach? head?
friend: My former girl friend in Nigeria is getting wedded next week
friend:and i have been feeling real funny for real
friend:I did not tell mope(gf)though
friend:but it is really making me feel funny
schic: lool
schic:sorry to laugh
schic:but funny as in how?
friend:I dont know schic
friend: I dream abt her now
schic:like maybe it is u that should have been marrying her?
friend:no not like that
schic:hmmm...o ga oh, do u still talk to her? maybe u need to talk to her
freind:u see i dont know; yesterday unconsiously i went to pull out all her pictures from my pile
schic:if u had a really close relationship with her then it's kinda expected
freind: It was extremly close

o.k, i'm tired of trying to post the conversation and changing names. Anyway, the point is that his been really feeling somehow that his first love is getting married. Now, i want to say i understand the feelings but not completely. When the first guy i ever dated in here got married, i didn't feel anything because i was waayyyyyyy over him and had passed the wierd stage because his sister and i became very good friends and i still ended up at their house on a regular basis...even though the ending of the relationship was not very nice.

Now with this friend of mine, his got a very sweet fiancee. As in, even as a female, i can testify for the babe anytime. She's like the perfect wife material lots of guys would want. I've seen her submit to things that even i know i would never do for a man. I can't really explain it, but i sha know she's correct like that.... don't men always say they want submissive women?

So, this wierd feeling, i've been thinking bout it trying to justify that is it normal? I know guys are not usually sensitive but he still wants to talk bout it...i'm also wondering, should this kinda feelings be there if he himself is engaged to someone else?

hmmm...this post looks like it's long enough... have to come back and do a post on that hook-up thing i had going on here a while back...we may have a match...lol....

No comments: