Thursday, August 20, 2009

All sorts

Not Random, just different stuffs in my head at the moment:

I no longer work directly under my boss...I have another boss now...don't think we're going to work out well, she already looks at me funny.

Really sad about the people they just let go...those were cool people...but i still don't understand the reason, if you're letting go people, why hire these new ones? Admissions director is just a name...i'm going to start counting how many new people she brings in...*hiss*

Mr. B has been arrested in nigeria, i honestly hope that for everyone's sake, they can work things out...really praying and counting on God and Commissioner to help the poor guy.

Is hoping/praying the Mr. starts to feel better...sick people make me scared...

I'm really sleepy right now and need for 5 o'clock to come soonest!

Does not plan to pack up anything to the new school, everything in this station is going just like that...why would i want to empty cabinets full of folders and then plan to put things back...i already have a problem with folding clothes at home when i put them out....

I can feel aunty flo coming and just need her to come already...all these spots on my face and the way i'm eating...

I don't really want to go all the way out of town to visit daddy IB...if they couldn't reach me since he got here, they should have called daddy schic to ask for my right number...now i have to go out of my way to go visit them before saturday...*his*

I'm in need of money badly or maybe a second job

I wanna go back to school. Not sure if i want to do a PHD or just some sort of certification.

I've become even more convinced of what i'm supposed to be doing...thank you Lord

Maybe i should just risk it and go back to Nigeria...ok, maybe after i can pay of this one loan...

Finally decided that i'm no longer interested in doing aso-ebi with anyone...this summer has not been that bad though, compare to other summers:
  • A's wedding $80 aso ebi & gele - sewn in nigeria
  • T's wedding $25 ankara - sewing $60.00
  • O's 50th b/day - $40 aso ebi & gele sewn in nigeria

Aso ebi that i did not accept:
  1. AY's wedding - $75.00 what's the point, it's the same day as A's wedding, and i already have A's aso-ebi, even though A's mother forced it on me...i'll be going from one to the other
  2. T's gele - $25.00i can't and don't like tying the thing anyway
  3. The other T's wedding - after spending all that money going to the wedding, no way would i buy aso ebi for $150.00 again...
  4. V's wedding - $45.00 - thank God she called me too late and i could say no!

Must be sign that Mr. is getting better...sick people sha don't eat plaintain and just called me asking for plaintains...*hiss*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol at your comment about Mr. being well since he's asking for plantain. We thank God for that.

Gosh all these aso ebi costs...maybe it's good I don't have so many Nigerian friends.

doll (retired blogger) said...

i have invested so much in aso ebi this year and i have back logs...as in i haven't made most of them...i think i'l officially stop buying...till the end of the year anyways..