Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Whatever

I was tired of looking at that last post and wanted to put up something else but my dear friend, TIME will not permit me.

This week is terribly busy gosh! Na wa o! All this work just so that man must survive. Abeg any rich guys out there looking for a stay at home wife? I will do for real... Forget all them years in undergrad/grad school. I really just want to sit at home and make dem babies, cook, clean, and just anticipate my husband coming home each nite to meet me in his choice of fantasy outfit... I'll be whatever he wants me to be...police officer, french maid, school girl, etc... (fill in your choice of outfit if you wish)

Ok, enough day dreaming, i laugh at myself a co-worker just came through thinking i was doing serious work. To crown it all up we have some dumb community meeting tonite. This ain't even my community abi wetin una talk?

8 comments:

Good Naija Girl said...

Hope the community meeting wasn't too boring!

princesa said...

LMAO!!!
Christ!
You totally cracked me up with this post girl!
Hope you are good.

darkelcee said...

haaa

when you become a stay-at-home wifey, i am sure you will be BORED.

Just enjoy the work.

Thanks for stopping by my blog

'Yar Mama said...

take it from someone who was a housewife to a rich, successful but emotionlly unavailable guy, its not all its cut out to be. It can be bo-o-ring!!!

Afrobabe said...

Lovely short post....

I wanna be a stay at home wife too...So when you find rich husband, send the brother's number to me....

and darklcee...believe me I wont be bored...I will do my hair, nails, shop and take the kids on holiday...the mother f**king husband can adultrate all he likes...

Unknown said...

Hiya ladies...

Goodnaija: it was an OPEN HOUSE o jare, not so open as not many pple came, just our current parents sef

Princesa: How body? I know you want to do house wife like me too, y u know talk am?

darkelcee:u're rite sha, but i no mind for now o, i just tire

'yar mama:i guess i'm going to have to look for one that is emotionally available too, thanks for the tip..lol...

afrobabe:How i for send u the number when i'm trying to nab him myself... abeg see me see wahala!!

but really, don't think it's my nature to stay home all day... my daily life is mad active and busy, i couldn't imagine otherwise. Married or not. Maybe when i have kids i can stay sha...

Sasuke said...

men i like the wifey thingy you've got going on. has really started getting me thinking..what the hell! ild fancy you playing a high school girl with pigtails. whats your number? lol

Unknown said...

Hey Sasuke... let me find out u're my kinda man...lol...I think we can work that uniform thing out real quick...oh wait1 before i forward the # u got good money?