Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just Wondering

Well, recently i've been praying that God should remove from my life things and people that is not and will not allow His will and His plan for my life to be done.( Some say it's a dangerous prayer, don't really know) anyway, so in the last two weeks, i've stopped talking to three people that were part of my daily routine. So i'm wondering, is that God answering my prayer? One other person, that plays a more significant role, i've not heard from and again, i'm wondering, is that God answering my prayers because now i'm the one going back to look for them. I'm i supposed to let sleeping dogs lie?

Hmm, just wondering...

2 comments:

princesa said...

Hey babes!
Came here from the comment you left on my blog.
Ur blog is not bad but there seems to be not much peeps dropping by.You can change that by visiting other blogs and commenting more often:)

As to this post, i ill like to ask first hy you needed to cut those 3 people off first. Are they of any positive significance in ur life. If not then you dont need excess baggage dear. Might be best to let sleping dogs lie and SLEEP!

Unknown said...

hey girl, thanks for visiting, enjoy your blog as well.Well, i'm kinda not a regular blogger like that, just did this randomly and only comment everynow and then on pples blogs. I really wanted to comment on your's and of-course you've got that guard up that only people signed in can comment, so i had to. I'll probably get sometime beginning another week or two, got a major exam.

But yeah, these people have no significant roles in my life, well except for one, but then again, i keep wondering if it's positive sef.

I'll explain better on a later post. But again, thanxs for reading...